Rhode Island State Beach Season Passes
What you need to know:
- A season pass will give you access to all eight Rhode Island State beach parking lots. However, it does not guarantee admission on high-capacity days or provide preference over day pass sales. Entry is on a first come, first served basis at all locations.
- Resident and Non-Resident status is based solely upon the state that the vehicle is registered in. If you purchase a Resident pass, your vehicle must be registered in Rhode Island. All others are required to purchase a Non-Resident pass. If the pass does not match the state registration status of the vehicle, the pass will be voided and the occupants will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- A Senior Citizen pass is available to individuals who are 65 or older. The senior pass must be affixed to the vehicle windshield and an eligible senior must be present in the vehicle. The eligible senior parker may be required to present identification as proof of age. If a senior is not present in the vehicle, the car will be required to pay the day use parking fee.
- Season passes are non-refundable. Please make sure you purchase the correct pass based on your residency and/or age.
A convenience fee will be added to online purchases, but if you prefer, you can purchase your pass at one of the below participating locations where this fee will not apply.
- For answers to frequently asked questions on RI season beach passes, please see www.riparks.com/faq
Here are the following beaches your season pass will give you access to:
- Charlestown Breachway, Charlestown Road, Charlestown RI
- East Beach State Beach, East Beach Road, Charlestown RI
- Roger Wheeler State Beach, 100 Sand Hill Cove Road, Narragansett RI
- Salty Brine State Beach, 100 Great Island Road, Narragansett RI
- North & South Scarborough Beach, 970 Ocean Road, Narragansett RI
- East Matunuck State Beach, 950 Succotash Road, South Kingstown RI
- Misquamicut State Beach, 257 Atlantic Avenue, Westerly RI
To Purchase A Season Pass In Person, Here Are The Following Locations:
- Rhode Island State Parks Headquarters, 1100 Tower Hill Rd, North Kingstown, RI Ph. 401.667.6200. Weekday hours may be extended with increased demand. Saturday purchases will be available starting May 25, 2019.
Please contact RI State Parks at 401.667.6200 to confirm hours or go to www.riparks.com
At entrance booths at any state beach starting Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Passes will be available Monday-Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM ONLY. In an effort to reduce wait times and traffic, passes will NOT be available Saturday, Sunday or Holidays.
At the Scarborough Overflow Lot (Across the street from Scarborough State Beach), 870 Ocean Road, Narragansett, starting May 11, 2019, to June 30th, 2019, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM, 7 days a week (EXCLUDING MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND & HOLIDAY). From July 1st, 2019, passes will be sold from 9:00AM to 4:00PM, Mon-Fri (Excluding 4th of July).
- Special Sale Dates: Season passes will be sold at Scarborough North, Roger Wheeler & Misquamicut on Saturday, May 11th & Sunday May 12th 2019 & Saturday, May 18th & Sunday May 19th 2019.